Monday, April 12, 2010

I love a good sale.

This week Michael's has 50% off all of their scrapbook storage. Of course, I went on Sunday and picked up a few items. I will be going back this weekend after payday! I purchased 2 white cubes made to store 12x12 paper as well as small containers to store small embellishments such as flowers, eyelets, etc. Today, Joann had 60% off their brand of scrapbook embellishments and accessories. wow! I stocked up on some items I know I'll be needing in the near future.

Tonight I stopped by our local thrift shop and picked up a couple white wire shelving units for $3/each and and a small cube shelf unit for $4. I love finding a few good deals!!!


As soon as this new office/scrapbook room is functional, I'll be sure to post pictures of my workspace. For now, I'm working on the floor in the living room!! How fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment