Sunday, June 27, 2010

All Around The World

I am going to start featuring artists from all around the world on my blog. Every month will be a different country and I will feature 8 artists from those respective countries each month!! Being in America, I don't get to travel to many other countries as often as I'd like due to cost of transit and such...Etsy is a great way to still enjoy goods from another country AND support the locals!

July: England
August: Canada
September: Australia
October: Brazil
November: Germany
December: Italy


Do you sell on Etsy and live in one of those countries? Contact me, send me a short paragraph letting me know who you are, what you sell on etsy and why you'd love to be featured. Also, please follow the blog to keep up to date on other random features that may take place as well as possible give aways, etc.

contact me: saranicoledesigns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment